SAS's Brochures + Postcards[visit website]
What Was the Initial Request?
- Get our print design team to create something people woundn't toss
- Use humor to promote contact if necessary
- Use creative designs to build brand loyalty
- We made some insane comic book style designs
- We used funny pictures to make sure people read their postcards
- We slapped the Specialty Answering Service logo on our work
Some of our suggestions were frowned upon. During our initial whiteboard session, we came up with Specialty Answering Service branded toilet paper, mood rings, and pens with naked chicks on it; all were all shot down. We settled on mouse pads and amusing post cards to help keep communication channels open with their clients. The mouse pad and postcard campaign have been extremely effective for SAS. In a high turnover industry, these products keep contact information constantly in front of the end user. The mousepads have been great for us too because we stole a box for our office.
The same methods and strategies we used for the SAS mousepad & postcard project can be utilized for companies looking to:
- Create a Promotional Item People Won't Throw Away
- Increase Customer Retention