HIG Accounting[visit website]
What Was the Initial Request?
- Help put the accounting firm on the map for local searches
- Focus on areas with existing clients to maximize response time & keep a clustered service area
- Give the accountants a new image to engage customers and prompt initial contact
- Developed a local SEO strategy with a focus on Philadelphia and New Jersey
- Identified existing client populations and targed the areas with the highest concentrations first through SEO & PPC
- Utilized a unique retro web design and started a social media campaign to engage visitors & add rich content
HIG saw immediate results from our SEO services combined with their new throwback website. Actually, the truth is the SEO took a bit, but they scored an immediate +1 client with us because we were looking for a new accountant since our last 6 quit and/or left the country. The firm had been surviving on referral business since they started the company but they were a bit off from their lofty 1 million client goal. They knew we could get them there - and we did! Well, not quite yet but they are well on their way.
The things we learned about UX for accounting websites and the local search engine competition for CPA's and accountants in PA & NJ can be applied to clients who need:
- A great web design for their accounting or CPA firm
- To rank well for financial related terms in Philadelphia & New Jersey